Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Game Sequence: Saving Your Game
All save points will appear as mailboxes with a flashy little arrow above it in small one screen rooms. When you walk up to the mailbox and hit the up arrow button on your keyboard this is what happens.
- Splash screen appears prompting if you want to save your game or not
- Upon selecting 'yes' the flash screen vanishes and the in-game music fades out and the red flag on the mailbox goes up.
- Derpy Hooves falls from the ceiling out of nowhere helplessly knocking Spike out of the way. A little goofy jingle plays for her for the duration of the sequence.
- Derpy glances back at Spike who appears baffled by her odd entry. She then turns back to the mailbox.
- The red flag on the box goes down and Derpy flies straight back up with a mouth full of mail.
- Derpy bumps her head on the ceiling on her way up causing her to drop a health muffin.
- Small splash screen displays text letting you know that your game has been saved and a short little tune plays before the main game's music starts back up.