Sunday, January 13, 2013

1-13-13 - Sundays are Off Days

I've decided that Sunday shall be my day of rest from the project and everything associated. We all need a off day after all, right?

While I'm at it, I should also note that one day this coming week I'll be leaving my folks house and heading to my sister's for a week or so. During this time I will not have any internet to post any updates.

So if I go on a short week hiatus, you'll all know why.

I'll be back at my apartment sometimes this month, and then I'll be going all out on this project with updates galore :)

stay tuned!

PS. The application for beta testers for the mini-games is still open. I have five volunteers on the list already. This application shall remain open til the end of this month. If your interested then go >>HERE<<

2 comments:

  1. nice one, having a day off will help you relax and enter better the next week ^^

    also, wow, you're moving? i hope everything goes well with that.

    so cheers dude ^^ im loving everything your doing with this project ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, not moving. I've just been out visiting my folks for the holidays. Have been away from my apartment for nearly a month (three weeks, actually)

      Delete