Friday, October 25, 2013

Atlas Preview



Well, here's what the map screen looks like. I may add more functionality to it before the final game is released, but this is what I have for now, and it may just have to do for Demo #5

Another functionality I'm having to consider is the use of doors. If you recall the doors from Demo #4, they're not exactly vertical/horizontal, but rather directly into the background walls.

What I've been figuring on this is that the game's atlas may need to have the use of two layers instead of just the one. I may or may not implement this in Demo #5. We shall see :P

edit: Another thing I'm considering is the ability to add notes to the map. You select an area of the map and simply type in a note for it. You'd also be able to set multiple colored markers for these notes.

1 comment:

  1. amazing! notes and markers will be really helpfull too!

    oh my god is this looking so good o,0!

    ReplyDelete