Monday, October 21, 2013

10/21/13 [/hiatus] :p

Bout time I ended the hiatus on the blog here.

I've been home for quiet some time now and yes, I've been busy working on the project too.

Quiet a bit has been accomplished (or so, it feels like it)

I've actually got to a point with the inventory screen where I feel its good enough for the 5th demo, and now currently I'm working on the game's map system. I've added more features to the game's map editor in the process, making map making easier and quicker.

But aside from those few things, I have not gotten around to much else on the game. It kinda has me stressed about my deadline. I know for a fact that I wont be able to get this thing finished before Nov 1st.

I've just been told though that the Nightmare Nights con is still a little ways off. But even then, I cant help but stress over completion of this demo by then. :P

Not about to throw in my gauntlet though. Work! Work! Work!

To the dev mobile! *cue cheesy 1960's superhero  music*

No comments:

Post a Comment