Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wednesday 3/28/12 Stream Notice

Yes, there will be a stream today, but it wont start until 2:30pm CET

Since it seems I'm kinda getting a late start on everything.

However after today, I've decided to only do the streams on Fridays, since streams seem to totally drain me and also the fact that if you plan a stream a week in advanced more people are likely to show up.

also for today's stream I've decided that rather than working on that same tileset that I've been working on for the past couple of weeks I should change up the environment. what shall I work on? Maybe Ponyville, maybe the Everfree Forest or maybe a cavern setting. I'll decide when it comes time...

Anyway, I'd like to hear some opinions about changing the stream schedule up. Of course, I'm still worried that the reason not many folk have been showing up may be because I frightened them away the other day what with those nasty livestream ban errors and Procaster setting the stream to my webcam where my ugly mug was on the screen the whole time...

I'm still sick to my stomach with embarrassment... c.c

No comments:

Post a Comment