Friday, March 23, 2012

3/23/12 - Livestream BAN Problems........



So I worked the whole day away not realizing that the livestream was having horrible problems

this evening when I tried to type, it sent me a message that I apparently banned myself from my own channel

upon researching this terrible bug, it seems that it not only bans the moderators but the users as well...

I did notice a few users come in and out throughout the day but never heard a word from them... Was everyone else banned aside from myself?

please respond... I feel this bug may have given me a bad rep :(

I was able to fix it by resetting the channel... but still.. I feel terrible!

to top it off, once after resseting my procaster I noticed that the thing autoset to my webcam... I hope I wasnt working the whole day with the channel displaying my webcam.. that would be feckin embarrassing!

AUUGH!!!

I'm feckin' MISERABLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment