Wednesday, March 21, 2012

3/21/12 - Wednesday Stream Recap


Spent much of the day texturing a 3D mesh and then applying it to the game to see how it looks and feels. The one chap who was there at the time commented that it definitely resembled Castlevania in its way of using 3D backdrops which was exactly what I was going for!

Yesterday I had tweaked the code a bit (I unfortunately had to trash the shading system because it was causing really bad slowdown with the game's engine) and needless to say it ran smoothly during today's stream :D

Everything's looking pretty dang nice so far and I cant wait to have a video ready to show all those who cant join in the streams!

Next stream will be on Friday, and then the one after that will be Saturday morning before the episode (after the episode, I plan to go out and enjoy life. so meh)

There will be stream on Sunday too, but it wont be SQ related. I'll be doing an art project then, but feel free to join in :)

Hope to see y'all on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment