Thursday, January 19, 2012

1/19/2012 - TData Editor Progress



Holla bronies! Misterbull here with yet another potentially uninteresting update! I've spent the entirety of today coding and coding and coding and coding some more!

you heard right, I've been keeping myself busy!

Not that the progress I have here so far might seem of interest but I figured I still aughta show off what has been done so far!

The Tile Data Editor is still the focal project atm, it may not look like much of a change but believe me when I say this little program is almost 100% operational. I'm hoping I can move along to the Map Editor revamp tomorrow with what progress I have accomplished today here.

Rest assured, I'm not redoing everything. Just the editors. The game's engine is nearly perfect as it is and doesnt really need a revamp :P

Of course I'll tweak it up a bit before the next demo release.

But anyway, yeah. This just be another silly excuse to bump the old Ponychan thread up again. Yay me!

1 comment:

  1. Huzzah! :D I'm glad to see progress finally being made on this; I was worried that it had died.

    ReplyDelete