Saturday, November 19, 2011

11-19-11 Skyrim Burnouts ARE a Good Thing!

I'm feeling a bit burned out on Skyrim. Its still an amazing and brilliant piece of software but sometimes there needs to be a line and this is it :P

I'll continue to play it in small doses but no more staying up til 5:00 just to level up my character and etc etc

I know I've said it many times before already, but Spikes Quest really needs some love and I havent been really giving it any for the past couple of months. I guess when I got burned out on it after Demo 4 it really kinda left a scar and that's why I've been having such a hard time getting back to work on it.

I'm hoping that today I can get my inspiration and motivation back on track. Anypony got any good game suggestions to help with the inspiration bit? Maybe I should revisit Metroid Prime again that was one of the games that inspired SQ from the start.

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps Metroid Fusion? That was probably my favorite Metroid game in that I felt it was the perfect blend of 2D platforming action and storytelling, and is definitely the sort of game that I'd love to see Spike's Quest be like.

    But, uh, you know, whatever you want to do is fine. /fluttershy

    ReplyDelete